Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Its my first time ;-)

I decided to start a blog to show of my crafts and ramble on about crazy stuff to change things up from my facebook obsession!!!

I have not been sewing or scrapbooking enough to keep me happy lately. I promise to everyone who wants a purse that I will be back at the sewing machine soon.

There are a few babies in the future for friends and family so I can start using my vast collection of fabric. I think I have an addiction to buying remnants from JoAnn Fabrics, but then spend a lot on other fabric to match the "good deal" I found.

My lastest cow fabric is laying on the kitchen table in limbo. Not sure if I want to be one of those people with the giant animal print purse. I made a small bag out of it, but I think that might be all I can bring myself to do!

No comments:

Post a Comment