Monday, February 15, 2010

It's Monday Right?

Being a stay at home mom now has really messed with my mental calender. I have had to start using a dry erase board stuck on my refrigerator and my calender in my phone to keep track of my life. I feel like I am doing twice as much as when I was working full time. Maybe it is just that the things I do are taking me all over, when I was working I just went to one place. I am trying to organize my life and my home and that seems to be taking a lot more time and money than I thought it would. I am now looking for the perfect area rug for my living room and cute boxes to decorate the bottom shelf of the side table I just picked up on clearance. So much to do! I really feel like just filling up tons of boxes and taking everything in the house to Good Will!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment