Friday, February 5, 2010

Times.....they are a changing.

Since my last entry I have found myself in the downsized and unemployed population. I had a great job for almost 9 years, but lately I found myself in a rut. Trying to make the best out of everything, I started to formulate a plan almost immediately. I have been spending a lot of time crafting and writing and reflecting on the choices and situations that have brought me to this stage in my life. I deserve a fresh start. I am going back to school that much is for certain. I am fortunate enough to live in a state that will help me pay for that. I don't like to accept help, but I am going to now. I will continue to sew and share my crafts with as many people as I can. And, of course, I will enjoy as much time with my family as I can. Change is uncertain, but I plan to embrace it!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment