Thursday, February 11, 2010

Trying something new........

So I got a laptop finally after years of wanting one!! Of course, I am very excited and want to try out all it’s bells and whistles right away. I brought it home, plugged it in and fired it up and wouldn’t you know it the darn thing won’t even connect to the Internet.

Today I am out over at my good friend Marissa’s house watching her daughter Elizabeth and brought my computer along to see if it will work on another network which it did. GRRRRRRRRRR!!!! So now I can use the computer everywhere but my house. I will have to figure out what is wrong tonight, because that just won’t fly.

There is a pretty cool feature on my new computer though called My Blog that connects me right to my blog…..hence the name, without even pulling up an Internet page. Pretty cool, so during nap time I am checking this out!!! Now I just need to figure out which button to push to post this!

No comments:

Post a Comment